Welcome to Stillwater Elks Lodge #179
The Stillwater Elks lodge is located in the heart of the St Croix River Valley in Stillwater, Minnesota just east of the Twin Cities. Our lodge is open to local, state and national members. We offer a dining room, bar, pulltabs, big screen TVs and lots of friendly faces.
Our facility is available for rentals including weddings, business meetings, parties and more. Contact Stillwater Elks Lodge
for more information about letting us host your next event.
STILLWATER ELKS LODGE #179
5880 Omaha Avenue North, Stillwater, MN 55082
Monday - Saturday 4 - 9 pm
Lodge Phone 651-439-5276
Join us every Thursday Night for Burgers and Bargo.
Burgers go from 5 PM - 7 PM. Bargo starts at 7 PM, we play six games with the last being a cover all. You can win drinks during games 1,2,3,4,&5, with the 6th game progressive cover prize at $1450! And it is FREE to play!!! There will be 5 meat raffles during the night.
Bicycle Tune-up and Safety Youth Event Sunday May 1st
Get your kids' bicycle tuned up in time for NATIONAL BIKE TO SCHOOL DAY
This Event includes: Free Hot Dogs, Chips, Water & Juice drinks
Officer - Q & A on Bicycle Safety – Presented by the Oak Park Heights Police Department
◦ Stopping for red lights and stop signs
◦ Riding with or against traffic
◦ Riding with proper reflectors, head and tail lights – especially when riding in the dark
◦ Riding with safety equipment such as helmets, visible clothing
◦ Dangers of reckless and trick riding
◦ Respecting walkers and joggers on roads and trails.
Minor bicycle tune ups such as:
◦ Seat and handle bar height adjustment
◦ Ensuring proper tire pressure
◦ Minor tire patch
◦ Oil/Lubing of chain, sprockets, derailers
◦ Minor adjustment to brake cables and pads
◦ Hand outs on Minnesota State Bicycle Laws
◦ Stillwater Bicycle Registration Form
◦ Stillwater Ordinance for Stakeboarding/Scooters/
Bicycle Riding and Trail Maps
◦ Map of Stillwater Paved Trails
◦ Information on Popular Stillwater Cycling Trails and Cycling Courses
Home of the 2016 Minnesota Elks State Convention
June 24th - 25th
Paint Night Friday May 20th
Raise your glass to a NEW kind of night out! Paint Nite® invites you to create art over cocktails at the Stillwater Eks, guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your friends and spend two hours drinking, laughing, and flexing your creative muscles. There’s no experience necessary and we’ll provide all the supplies, so you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!). Must be 21+. There will be food and drink available. Please visit the following links to sign up:
Spaghetti Dinner every Friday Night 5-7, just $8!!
Stillwater Elks Club serves the community for 125 years
STILLWATER — A 1904 newsletter from the Stillwater Elks notes it was founded in 1890 by Minnesota’s district deputy and “a number of prominent lights of the order from St. Paul, Minneapolis and more distant cities.”
The author added: “thousands of dollars have been dispensed for charity by Stillwater Lodge since its inception.”
Do you want to make a difference?
Do you want to be a part of an organization that supports veterans, youth, drug awareness and community?
Becoming and Elk gives you the support and platform needed to do all these things.
Please click on the link and we will be in touch with you.